We are proud to administer numerous student scholarships from local individuals, corporations, and other foundations. Over $100,000 is available in student scholarships held by the foundation.
How to apply
To apply for one of the scholarships held by the foundation, see your school counselor.
The application window for student scholarship applications is currently closed.
Please check back for future scholarship deadlines.
- America’s Credit Union Scholarship
- Bettie Hudson Scholarship
- Beverly Boehl Scholarship
- Bill Hunt Scholarship
- Blake Davis Memorial Scholarship
- Carl Luna Scholarship
- David Hoskins Scholarship
- Debbie Wester Jacob Scholarship
- Don Cleavinger Family & Ryan Ackels Family Scholarship
- Frank Reed Memorial Scholarship
- Gayle and Curtis Culwell Scholarships
- Gene Hudson Scholarship
- George Moss Scholarship
- Harris Hill Garland News Scholarship
- Health Science Technology Scholarship
- Jill Shugart Scholarship
- Kaye Swartz/Terri Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Laura Selby Scholarship
- Laura Wycoff Arnold Athletic Scholarship
- Lucy Clark Dunkin Donuts Scholarship
- M.G. Garvin Scholarship
- MedProperties Scholarship
- Memorial Pathways Scholarship
- Parsons Pre-K Panda Scholarship
- Patty Granville Scholarship
- Scott & Norma Dorsey Scholarship
Create a scholarship
The foundation will work with individuals, foundations and corporations to create scholarships for GISD graduating seniors. For information on how the foundation can assist you in creating a scholarship, please contact Lisa Cox at 972-487-3253. Please make checks/money orders payable to Garland ISD Education Foundation.
Please make checks/money orders payable to Garland ISD Education Foundation.