We are proud to offer a variety of grant options made possible by the financial support we receive from individuals, corporations, foundations and employee giving. Teachers, campuses, principals, departments and district administration all have the opportunity to apply for a grant.
Teacher and Classroom, Grade and Department, or Campus and District grant opportunities are available from $1000-$3000.
New in 2019-20
- GEF is going to ONE grant and scholarship cycle
- Increase in grant category amounts
- Application site opens August 12, 2019
- Applications site closes November 15, 2019
- Winning grants and scholarships will be delivered January 2020
- Individual teachers may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $1,000 maximum request per application
- Entire grade levels and campus departments may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $2,000 maximum request per application
- Campus and district administration may apply for funds to improve and enrich the learning experience of GISD students
- $3,000 maximum request per application
The application period opens on Monday, Aug. 12, 2019 and closes Nov. 15, 2019.